PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can't sleep at night when you are on my mind

Bobby Womack's on the radio sayin' to me:



Is it weird that I associate this song with a late night study session in my early teens? I really did first hear it on the radio. And I never feel more alone than when I am working late into the wee hours after all have gone to bed.

How did Mariah tap into my subconscious? Is she turning psychic like Dionne Warwick?

Dear Mimi,

Thnx for creating the only "work of art" other than The Big Lebowski that my brother and I can wholeheartedly share together.

Love,

Em

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home