PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Global Hip Hop: My burning queries answered(?)

Oh man, this series on Racialicious (a fan-freaking-tabulous blog on race and pop culture) looks like it's gonna be great. Be sure to read the extensive comments that follow too.

While I don't know anything about the launching point of the first post regarding the Korean context, I have to say, much of the commentary and discussion is a more well-thought out version of the debates of "Who 'owns' culture?/Homage or appropriation?" that often ensue in my head.

Read on people, read on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home