PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Winter Blue

Here's a little bit of melancholy for the coldest season:



And a little pick-me-up, my favorite holiday song ever:



Finally, one reason I wished I was back in SF for the holidays (other than my family, of course). Dammit Anoop, why are you there when I am elsewhere?????? Backed by the Glide Memorial choir, too? Way to make me homesick Mr. Desai.



Consolation prize: Christmas in Paris with the dearest of friends! No complaints, really.

Merry Holidays everyone! And mucho mucho love.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger chilekat said…

    Hottest South Asian R&B Geek Ever. For real. Commercials for AI are all over Fox, so I thought I'd drop by here. Still one of the coolest places in the blogosphere. Thanks for that. Can't go wrong with "River" during the holiday season. And I would like one of those apple, raisin, cinnamon dealies. Yep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home