PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Naughty Nederlands:NSFW

In Hoofdstuk 14 van mijn Nederlands class multimedia CD, de intro muziek voor de luister oefenen was(translation--Dutch friends corrections, please: In Chapter 14 of my Dutch class CD the intro music for the listening exercises was ):

Prince-Sexy MF - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.


Did they think no one would notice where the music clip came from? When I first heard it I just sat at my computer guffawing to no end, flabbergasted.

You know what other tunes they ripped the instrumentals from to introduce conversations about people's occupations?

This. And this.

Heh. Oh learnin' the Dutch language, laff-a-minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home