PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Boolean and Ball's

I woke up this morning, and for some reason thought that if I am ever in another band, we should be called The Boolean Operators. It's funny, I barely understand mathematics and logic, but I am drawn to terminology from those fields for usage in prospective band names. Like, does anyone remember when I wanted to start a band called Dr. V and the Outliers? And then one day, at the record store I saw a band called The Outliers already existed. Oh, how easily dreams are dashed.

Or, some of you may have heard that I wrote an essay about how poetry is an asymptote for life. Or, how I think of human relationships as asymptotes, where people constantly approach understanding someone else's existence but never actually can be in their shoes completely. Just ask me for further explanation if need be.

In other news I realized yesterday that I will have to take a truckload of Mrs. H.S. Ball's Chutney flavored Simba Chips home. I can't live without their deliciousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home