PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Present Tense Biennial: Just go see it

Hopefully will do more justice to this great exhibit in a later post with details, commentary, and my own insider story, but just wanted to say that you really need to see this exhibit at my old workplace. I was worried about procrastination of spreading the word due to my own life business so I wanted to say it now.


It's the best group exhibit I've seen at the Chinese Culture Center. Ever. Major props to Abby and Co. And it's FREE.

Again, GO SEE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home