PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

What my brother thinks of trannies

Facebook status updates are good for something. A good laugh. Here's a recent one from my auto-obsessed brother:

Daniel: "fogs lights goin in. tranny gettin swapped. sparco wheels gettin restored. two tickets to pay. i officially dub this the summer of the car."

My response:

Emily:
"Uh, the tranny is getting a sex change? MTF or FTM?"

Daniel:
"dammit... no!! transmission... i mean its goin from usdm to jdm, if that counts, but its for my car lol!"

It appears he changed his status after that.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home