PopCornucopia

PopCornucopia is all about free associative pop culture tidbits as they strike my fancy, just like kernels of corn exploding into fullness at a random and unpredictable pace. And of course, the cornucopia is the horn of plenty.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dutch grass

As always, the bifurcation of my blogosphere is split thus:

Here at PopCornucopia, you'll get my musings on pop culture, often with critical slant, as well as any arts and entertainment rocking my world. Over at The Avera Palimpsest, you can always find the personal life updates,the travelogues, the newsworthy, and the serious social justice reflection.

If you head over there now, you'll find links to my pictorial accounts of my short trip to Germany and a walk around in my temporary Leiden neighborhood (until the lease on my apartment starts and I move into the city center).

But don't take this is a guarantee that I'll be back in full blogging force. Indeed, this is the lull just before classes start, so we'll see how my time management shakes down. But I hope to be able to serve you more kernels of Pop! Perhaps even some Dutch pop fun...

For now, a little XTC to celebrate my arrival in the verdant Netherlands:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home